Daily Bread Devotional Headline Animator

Daily Bread Devotional

↑ Grab this Headline Animator



Your Ad Here

الأحد، 8 نوفمبر 2009

Meaningful Love Quotes I

"When You Say I Love You Mean It"

"Believe In Love At First Sight"

"To Fear Love Is To Fear Life"

"Somewhere There's Someone Who Dreams Of Your Smile, And Finds In Your Presence That Life Is Worth While, So When You Are Lonely Remember It's True; Somebody Somewhere Is Thinking Of You"

"Love Is Like Quicksand: The Deeper You Fall In It The Harder It Is To Get Out"

"Love Is Running Into His Arms Colliding With His Heart And Exploding Into His Soul"

"If You Get A Chance To See Him, Your Heart Begins To Dance. Your Life Revolves Around Him, There's Nothing Like Romance"

"A guy and a girl can be just friends but at one point or another one of them will fall for the other, maybe temporarily, maybe at the wrong time, maybe too late or maybe, just maybe ...forever."

"Life is only worth living once you've found someone worth dying for."

"I could never regret loving you because even if you didn't love me anymore, I know that you once did and that is the most wonderful feeling because I never thought that I deserved your love."

"Sometimes in love you must accept the fact that what makes the person you cared about happy might on the other hand leave you so lonely."

"True love is, when everything in the world is going wrong, all you have to do is look at that special person and, suddenly, everything in the world is right again."

"Love is just a word till someone you meet gives it a meaning."

"A love so pure and true will never die... it lives in the depth of your heart until the end of time."

"The essential sadness is to go through life without loving. But it would be almost equally sad to leave this world without ever telling those you loved that you love them."

"Loving someone is loving that someone despite that person's flaws and weakness."

"Love starts with a smile grows with a kiss and ends with a tear."

"When you are in love nothing matters except that the other person is happy."

"You fail to see the one who loves you standing right in front as does she fail to see you love her in turn. Don't wait to tell her because it might be to late then."

"If she is the first thing you think of when you wake up, the only thing you think of when you're awake, and the last thing you think of before you go to bed, then she is really somebody special."

"You know you love someone when you cannot put into words how they make you feel."

"You may not have heard me speak to you that I love you, but the way that I look into your eyes, the way I smile when you pass by, and the way that my heart feels when you are near... all speaks of what best describes the love that I feel."

"I don't need anyone to take advantage of my weaknesses or my strengths, I need someone who will appreciate me for everything that I am."

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق